Ana Finel Honigman has been a guest speaker at:
- Bruce High Quality Foundation University
- The Art Lobby lecture series at Art Basel, Switzerland.
- Cambridge University, England.
- Plymouth University, England.
- York University, Canada.
- New York's National Academy Museum and School of Fine Arts.
- The Walker Museum in Minneapolis, USA.
- Fashion and Textile Museum in London, England.
- Hemphill Fine Arts gallery in Washington D.C
- Center Church in New Haven, Connecticut, USA.
- d.u.m.b.o arts center in Brooklyn, New York, USA.
- Modern Art Oxford in Oxford, England.
Ana has participated in the following academic conferences:
- Association of Art Historians 2014 conference, held at the Royal College of Art in London
- European Fandoms and Fan Studies conference at the University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- "Dangerous Women and Women in Danger" at Queen's University, Belfast, Ireland.
- Global Project on Fan Communities and Fandom at Harris Manchester College, Oxford, England.
- "Picture of Health Conference" at Royal College of Art, England.
- "Censorship and Deviance"at University of St. Andrew's, England.
- The Oxford Center for Life-Writing's "Lives of Objects" at Oxford University, England.
- "Encounters with vulnerability: The victim, the fragile, the monster, the queer, the abject, the nomadic, the feminine, the shameful, and the rest" at Newcastle University, England.